Monday, March 14, 2011

Sarah Harding loves cooking for her fiance

Email this story Printable version

The Girls Aloud star and her partner Tom Crane moved out of London and into a house in the English countryside in 2009, and s she loves to spend her time creating culinary treats in the kitchen.

She said: ' like my food too much to be that thin. I try to keep in shape but me and Tommy love cooking. Now we're out of London I do a lot more home cooking. Spaghetti Bolognese is my speciality. I love pasta and bread ' all the wrong things unfortunately.'

However, Sarah spends many evenings eating alone because Tom's DJ career means he works nights, but the 29-year-old singer-and-actress still cooks enough for two and always finishes off the lot.

She added to Look magazine: ' try to balance out what I eat but I don't see Tommy a lot of the time in the evenings because he's working so I end up cooking enough for two people, then eating it all. I can't leave it or throw it away.'

'Like' our facebook page and be entered into a draw to win 1000 CDs including rare, signed and promotional copies here!

Source: http://www.music-news.com

No comments:

Post a Comment