Friday, February 25, 2011

Christian Siriano's Send the Trend Delivers Monthly Discounted Chic Jewelry - Fantabulously Frugal in Chicago

Christian Siriano has got to be the most busy Project Runway alum ever.  He's everywhere!

Christian is also my favorite alum because he's not afraid to design for the people.  Sure, he's dressed Victoria Beckham and Heidi Klum, but he also has a line of shoes for Payless, and now he's developed Send the Trend.

Send the Trend is a monthly club that will send you one jewelry item each month, based on your preferences.  The jewelry selection costs $29.95, and includes free shipping.  You can opt not to receive pieces in the months where none of the selections interest you and you won't pay a dime.  You also don't pay anything until you actually buy something, so you can join and browse now and buy later, if you choose to do so.  All told, Send the Trend is similar to Kim Kardashian's Shoe Dazzle, which is the same monthly subscription idea, but for shoes.

I just signed up for Send the Trend, and I'm definitely intrigued.  I took the Style Quiz, which was a short 6 questions and asked me about the clothes in my closet and the style of jewelry I preferred, among other things.

You can see the February selections here, and I have to admit - I kind of love everything:

Would I pay $29.95 each for these items?  Probably not, but if there was something I really loved, $29.95 isn't going to break the bank.

Send the Trend has a fab referral program, making it much easier to get your hands on some of their jewelry.

When friends that you refer to Send the Trend make their first purchase you will receive a $5 account credit!  Plus, when 10 of your friends register for Send the Trend, you will receive a "free month," which means one free piece of jewelry or accessory!

So what do you think?  Would you SendtheTrend?

Click here to register for SendtheTrend now!!!

{Don't worry - it's safe to register.  They won't send you anything and you don't provide them with any credit card info!}

Source: http://www.chicagonow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment