Friday, September 9, 2011

Sofia Vergara Defines Luscious in New Vanity Fair (photos!)

Sofia Vergara plays to stereotype as the feisty Latina in “Modern Family,” but the former model shows one of her many other talents in a new Vanity Fair photo spread.

Sexy Angelina Jolie covers the October issue, but Vergara, 39, provides the flesh and blood, seductively sprawled on a chaise longue in a pale pink embroidered dress.

Vergara, a native of Barranquilla, Colombia, was discovered wearing a g-string bikini on a Colombian beach and began working as a model.

She later joined the Spanish language Univision network, but her big break-out role came as Gloria Delgado-Pritch on the hit ABC sitcom.

Check out Sofia’s photos; click to enlarge.

She’s won a 2011 NAACP Image Award and a Screen Actors Guild award and received Emmy and Golden Globe nominations.

She also has roles in the Gary Marshall romantic comedy, “New Year’s Eve” and the Farrelly Brother’s remake of “The Three Stooges.”

Vergara is older, but she is also wiser about her image.

“In my 20s, I would have on a miniskirt and the boobs,’ the curvaceous actress told USA Today recently.

“Now, if I’m doing something short, I try to cover up [on top]. I’m almost 40, so I had to evolve; it’s natural.”

“I don’t do tight and short. I do tight and long.”

She also still models, repping for Diet Pepsi, CoverGirl and Kmart.

The third season of “Modern Family” premieres Sept. 21. For more, check out Vanity Fair . Check out her photos.

Source: http://www.theimproper.com

No comments:

Post a Comment