Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Big Cat Country

are among the first team to begin signing UDFA players.

Do you guys remember that Colorado School of Mines guy, Marc Schiechl? 

On Marc Schiechl's Facebook page, his recent status update was "Jacksonville Jaguars". Sounds like the Jaguars have signed him, or at the very least called him. The Jaguars hosted Schiechl for a private workout back in early April.

Marc Schiechl had 70.5 tackles for a loss and 46 sacks playing DE in DII. Here are his Pro-Day numbers:

God... I hope I spelled his name right. Expect more signings to begin cropping up. I'll post them when I get them.

Tweet 12 comments  |  Add comment  |  0 recs  | 

Sign in with your Yahoo! ID Add Big Cat Country to My Yahoo!

Source: http://www.bigcatcountry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment