Thursday, December 23, 2010

Dustin Pedroia, Red Sox 2B

yet another day -- and Glenn or when Lou Maloney joined by Ron Borges and rob Bradford yeah W -- dotcom not -- on -- data to know respected in the hall out of the company pays my bills barely -- snuck up ought to -- what's that fits perfect. Well this -- could do -- differently now that the laser show gonna start off right now we -- Dustin Pedroia of Boston Red Sox second baseman. He's on the line we're gonna jump right into right now. Austin how's everything going.

Sweet Lou meant I I got a little -- to review which puts him. I'm on hold right now -- neck act as college you what do because you -- what what was that.

I think it was medium mobile media I think that was the word. The kid that's on regular -- in it about fifteen years were you looking for a job. The series you should be hopeful some calls -- TB you mogul. --

Now I understand that you get ready for the holiday season and an airport sinus thing off early when make sheet up there safely goes beyond. You got plenty of time -- bit of a fight break and I heard about the history human airports.

Your. Just I'll try to get their little bit early avid plant were -- aren't too to Chicago for my wife's family her that pitchers to Christmas that are so. When rich -- get a look there -- little better an element charge of this -- so I'll put in charge -- that -- that's why it was such a circuit.

He kept a generally -- got on a fairly dispute on every single plated delayed.

Yeah you're you're right but you know put out our I think you're going the last week and a half -- and how much Gerald. It's become -- Now I'm not -- came across -- article on.

dad asked because I was down and Orlando for the winter meetings today and you know Adrian Gonzales call Crawford I want all the night after they Psycho Crawford of certain -- in -- room. Turn audience the end they got a projected Red Sox lineup but I started hysterically laughed and they can view possibly. Watching this because they had you hitting seventh. Not as you get a little B is gets on your list.

GGI I don't know I don't know group that was together -- been smoked in the Pulitzer.

and so it was so that was recovered for a -- to collier who by the -- we're -- slides -- not a couple spots with five.

I don't know I think a worldwide leader sports is that reevaluate dirt there but like -- you aren't what.

Get a good jump but this -- the addition of Carl Crawford now. I don't Arizona API and I seen this guy will be bunting on united to -- we know he's faster so has he taken over. Is he the best athlete now on this -- take over your spot.

Is that it is -- great athlete and he needs there's not that he can't do. On you know -- in and help them in their front side back side acts you know right -- I'm not thirty. Are they -- fast and so on it's going to be on its a fun fun on -- that. You know -- the front offices assembled and not think everyone's excited when -- again -- Texas a couple of that the new guys and on every once fired up we can't wait you -- returning to mystical.

I really with you belong to. Well thank god Carl -- unfortunate but he has no chance to -- it's the worst thing on player ball -- and he'll admit that.

It's no script -- that that's the big in the -- it's been get up get some of that money back this season back about playing. Worked so. -- you city texts some people that you tech's Bobby Jenks.

Or actually Bob Bobby working out the triplets -- he's a great keep all losing out. Yes like cinema. Probably ten he works out earlier tonight you know more. You know pitched pitchers got a year under our substance in -- think like that. But I actually I've seen him a lot and now are on are you excited and he he's fired up -- part of all and it could be apart organization so it short.

So when you were sitting around there -- are -- your thumbs and he was working out did did he say anything to you about hey this is in the works this is the process of you might. Side of the Red Sox down the line.

You don't talk to me about you know what it's like they're. The about a week week ago we could to go on. You know artists -- just told him you know my my take on on the organization stuff like that so armed but -- yet yet can't offer out there and and I had a big decision to make. On topic we're all glad. Nobody eat chose chose -- and so on it's gonna be sodomy that's that's pretty. You know respect our ultimate can be pretty tough it's going to be exciting.

Bacteria not you know how it is. Everybody is wringing their hands and lets Papelbon gonna he's gonna be upset and he's gonna have a withdrawal fit so forth and so on then he comes out and says you know he's going to be the closet. Let's tell everybody backyard has blossomed it on -- and -- he -- to say they've. Do you see the whole you know all these guys how do you see their personalities all sort of -- think that things will work well.

Yeah where everything's gonna work fine and a couple of -- went on the his job is is when it's on ninth inning to make sure we do that. You know and and you know out pap I know it's it's kind of a colorful guy except a lot of things but you know the -- thing that it -- at winning and hope people. Some people also -- that's the main thing that he thinks about it is getting himself. Ready to compete and win. Check it down that's toughest job in baseball is being a closer -- you go out there and you give it up and we lose several points the finger at at one guy. Went earlier in the game you know like the -- something better to score another run Arctic where Ron -- or something like that but all the Blanco not one guy and that's not fair so. That's the worst job in the game Tampa about you know when when they succeed at it you know pretty special or.

guys last year out of the bullpen had its struggles at times and I think this year one of the things you talked about you bring in and you bring in these guys now to try to beef up this Indian Wheeler got you know very well very difficult against Friday's. How pointers as -- as I've from you know you play the game you get that lead and in the start of the major comes out pulls that start pitcher out. You wanna feel comfortable both those guys coming you wanna feel confident. Does goals of the tough games to lose the ones you've already went out there beat you know based be beaten team for seven innings ethic that's exactly what you're trying to do here.

Yeah absolutely absolutely it's such an offer for -- I think guys are drawn out you know bark out of those guys Stewart on -- And and -- have a couple -- dig deep breaths and and then you know let let Bobby Jenks help out or something like that you know so. On the guy that we batter having Wheeler out our topic ever gonna get up Wheeler -- checked numbers that he's east talks both. The guys that we side I mean it's gonna not just only help our all and help the guys. You know did arms are gonna do better than a lot seat in the state. You know -- it's it's huge. Because -- got a --

I always say it was that you would Dustin Pedroia Boston Red Sox second baseman we're gonna take some calls here and it's the school right out right now we've got. Now is this is this hashish from Wellesley the.

They would score. Eight months it is wanted to be pointed my question -- one name that I completely -- corporate and I'm pretty yeah. Challenge. It appeared Austria that question because you know it I'm -- in my forty to -- it. And I know you didn't do that the -- plant. A few other. Don't get my thoughts and odds look the lineup yet they were you at -- opposite. Our topic in but he cares man --

Well if the ball is not seventh right actually the question is how you go like seventh this year assorted really asked. You --

You know are carrying -- my rookie -- night armed you know it doesn't matter where you hit -- you're gonna come up opportunities. A bomb to Albert game offensively with guys on base. Got a lot of guys accomplished a lot of guys like to do but trying to protect helpless went so you know wherever you go -- and you know coaching staff or not to put me. You know I think everyone not just me at which point in that spot.

But instead -- who was John Darby John your -- Dustin Pedroia.

The other -- on the -- order. Not that I got. I'll update you. We were after a game you know you're pretty plugged and give myself an autograph and made. They Tuesday. -- per class act your good player eventual big Bert did you dump for the Sox. -- I got a quick question eagle on the field goal that we soccer -- and odd struggle a little bit and reloaded very first at bat and all around we're not that mean he's about.

Yeah. This is not a relative who blunt. -- I wouldn't be in the big leagues I remember it's only double -- item. And until that's a good point. That is politically it's IO.

All right we'll we'll talk about that financial terms later on -- and you know I grid no range when I was playing down and -- is -- But it -- laser show came from. Who's been does that work best that's asthma that's my phone S open over here and -- going to be like sports -- with on. Those might be about -- NC question electric talking about. I was the first time really tests that the foot went through the airport I didn't feel afterwards and how you feel right now.

All bets are yet to actually on Monday I went to Arizona State ran on their they have a one of those altered -- machines -- awaited treadmills -- takes it off it. Album that they church 42 minutes run and -- sprints. It's not like gotten so great so you know pretty confident that in Colombia 100% but from a returning. And you know make sure that down -- extra year.

Did you bring your Simon Terry employers sprinting just to simulate the act again.

No not now I hope I -- have to -- to the -- like -- ridiculous.

So we're actually tax and also said did did not Rex Ryan ask you about your foot probably about Rex Ryan apparently it's a foot finish. -- You on the others that YouTube video out there Rex Ryan apparently hasn't really said that you know it was Cameron thing -- A video about a foot fetish with him and his wife it's it's it's not pretty it's not pretty and this is why it is -- step up -- the most. It is a stop to stop good going confrontations on airplanes and start drooling for foot but it isn't Jets coaches. That I was expected to fall his go to Dave in Greenfield Dave Europe and the laser show Dustin Pedroia.

All I don't know and I don't what's a very -- Is that a quick question. The revenue as a guy on the team. Is our rivalry so going to be intense with the Yankees then -- and these guys they understand over the.

there were sort it doesn't matter requirement we're trying to win. -- epic ever speaks for everybody and it didn't matter. For -- Yankees her anybody I mean they're. You know that we -- got a rattle every team is every every time on the road and bring in a lot of fans. Everyone you know -- just want to beat us so. On you know we've we've we've sure got to Robert everybody so we're we're chatting about whatever game you know assuming no we can't but. You know sometimes in baseball man you just -- Show up -- plate -- And now hopefully when -- because you know it doesn't matter. Who were playing against America the Yankees are but we're trying to win.

You one of those new guys commit nearly Carl Crawford and he worked over the past Arizona -- A lot of people speculated he had first off there was he's definitely go new York and that it was Anaheim elects the web ever talk a Torii Hunter. They were good friends use convinced he was comment. Did you ever get a sense that the other it was a shot that maybe you want to blame Boston's gonna come the Boston.

All I knew he loved the atmosphere on this and talking to -- in -- the stands. You know Fenway Park everything that the Red Sox or I mean will we wanna went judgment thing but Carl so. You know I knew that there was that there was a chance that that that we can get on. On you know but there's a lot of teams like that up there are so. You know I think everyone's everyone's excited to have them -- for a long time.

I wanna go back to Jenks and you talked about you struggles with the Wheeler. What makes Jenks so hard to head over the last few years what what is kind of its ranks. That has made him the closer yes over the last few years.

Normal -- couple times but that that the current I have. Our member out. You know assured that he is Kiki was locating that we are -- and away and I Ayala hot I mean I felt like I get it up anybody. And he kinda he kind of blew me away it broke my -- And I just remember you don't -- and explode on it you know yeah it's it's states. Kinda it's kinda like perhaps you know they'll stay on one play and then explode at the end and you know approach cutter very I mean he just. If he'll talk to win over power you and down you know and I in the late in the game you know that's that's what you need when motive.

I suspected of Poland's we get Paul in a truck -- with Dustin Pedroia.

Ate dust and I don't know what drop off. Not too much and it's a question of slopes I know a few years back a little on the North Shore and they were still talking how you will -- the beaches. It is you know I can -- they would. You're white and urged China chill on occasion got inundated with -- are getting autographs and just. Coming up -- left and right. How he handled that you'll get just sort of you know you're you're on the -- you try to chill are just got to do -- staying in and -- you can relax just as. You know it's like guerrilla. You know -- it would not finished 44 sentiment by several other than good luck gesture undertake Mariano I think he got interrupt the.

column I mean they have -- aegis. And that's part of the game and that's part piper for the Red Sox and -- market. You know it was that the fans become mountains or you every single day so I mean it's it's the opposite you on there sure they're probably excited so I'll. On Dodgers try to trigger but -- with respect dirt or trigger but it will be treated and -- spoke about my life I mean I'm pretty -- relax thought I'm meant so. I don't think I -- stressed. You know when I'm off the field so on you know Estrada to a dispute normal meant.

So when you go all out winner are you when you're hitting when you running all the time when our youth. Acting like as a normal offseason when you'd back from you little trip there are. Is it a little a little later.

Could not -- But -- omelet and you know upper and lower body. Ops in the past month so. Like heart you know so -- right after the first of the year also are corporate baseball stuff we'll start throwing -- Ought to grow balls on the first two weeks don't just peachy and slips and then after the first few weeks you know on the field and in knocked it ready.

Is is Andre upset that the a Carl Crawford so might. Prevent him from going to the reds are now.

From -- he -- he had been carried us. I'm Adam why can't you he couldn't believe it meant a move that we may repetition -- shouldn't be familiar has made them. -- going to be far.

Well very wise man once said he need to pay to win. So yep yep yep yep it's that it's -- Smith missed the put up 88. To win the game you don't like -- That's -- you do it's of times in Boston I get back to a fault call here let's go to Mario Pataki.

They got and they got a a couple quick questions -- One is -- feel about your range now or second baseman Adrian at first day. -- Right -- that junior -- you know at the -- operate on the right side. All I mean not not really remedies they do money's -- left and it you know so. You know his -- side in the -- or -- so that might help me out a little bit my my the middle pushed out but. You know an animated you know you you -- over there too so. You know solely you know -- out of forces -- play with some. At first base and so the -- before as well. And then some might follow up -- I don't know how much you have any helpful would have Red Sox management but it didn't pat Murphy down near the -- the pocket. And our former say -- now.

He says that you and he wasn't yet dumber downer of being the -- Pataki -- sacred. To -- under the double. You know. In the red -- comedic. -- and I -- that I would I would -- I graduated in 99. Ought to get what you made it. Loud and help him and policy maker and no I haven't that the exactly yeah actually Brady said he majored in the trio are now work -- ought to ought to be donated to.

What what you and hire me as an intern. At the infield as it is major pro America that's a good. I take a while multiple calls gold glove might like to the car Mike York Dustin Pedroia.

Korea. And what's going -- What -- that I'm so glad you're right back uniform. You aren't baseball. In the wake -- ought to be what you like a modern -- wrote about the gambling. -- product. I want that comment it seems like the last couple of years more or out batters. At the following all they're like really hard and I'm wondering it seemed like it is it's an adjustment that batters are aging. -- pitchers are pitching now in trying to cheer them but like more more guys -- Are good column balled up eat a quarter concerned about that as well.

On the I think it's just the movement of the pitches Alda -- throw more cutters -- sinkers and stuff like that sort renowned inner child ought to look but topic. I think in Arctic region much in -- topic it's an overwhelming amount but I think it just the the pitchers network based in you know they have late movement but like that so. --

Dustin Pedroia Boston Red Sox as the laser show -- media have a safe flight -- happy holidays union --

Guys take care Ricardo Martinez who fights and first class -- the fifth at. As Dustin Pedroia. The laser show.

Source: http://audio.weei.com

No comments:

Post a Comment